- You have upgraded to Acronis Backup 12.5 from a previous version.
- The log file in C:\ProgramData\Acronis\LicenseServer\Logs constantly grow in size and occupy free space.
- The log contains numerous "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" errors.
Issue in the product.
The issue has been fixed in Update 1 (build 7641), please update to the latest build.
As workaround without updating, set the maximum size of the log file:
- In %programdata%\Acronis\LicenseServer\, open config.ini
- In [http] section, add the following parameters (you can adjust them according to your needs):
log_file_max_size = 1000000; log file size in bytes
log_file_num_backups = 5; maximum number of rotated logs
log_file_prefix = C:\ProgramData\Acronis\LicenseServer\Logs; path to logs
- Restart Acronis Service Manager service: Start -> Search -> type services.msc and press Enter -> locate Acronis Service Manager service and click Restart.