When configuring Products in WHMCS, you have 2 options available:
- Provide credentials on order placement.
- Receive an activation email.
If the first option is selected, a form in online store is displayed.
There is a known issue in WHMCS 7.2 (#CORE-11375) that this form is not shown.
Use one of these workarounds:
1. Use the Send activation email option.
2. Configure the form as described below:
Limitation: the form will always be shown in EN localization.
- Go to Product/Services.
- Open the group with Acronis products for editing.
- In Order Form Template, select Acronis Cyber Backup service.
- Click Save Changes.
After having these changes confirmed on the configuration product page, our page will be showing correct custom fields.