- You want to create a backup replication, validation, or cleanup plan.
- You do not see the machine you want to apply this plan to in the list, or the list is empty.
Possible causes are:
- These features are available in Acronis Cyber Backup Advanced only and you do not have an Advanced license.
- Some machines have outdated Agents installed which do not support these options.
- You want to apply this plan to a group of machines and some of the machines in the group do not meet conditions 1 and 2.
1. Check licenses in Settings -> Licenses. If you have Acronis Cyber Backup Advanced licenses, but they are not added to the license server yet, click Add license to add them.
If you do not have any Advanced licenses yet and want to test this functionality, you can start a 30-day free trial.
2. Check Agent version in Settings -> Agent. If the Agent in question has an older build installed, update the Agent to the latest build, see Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 and 12: updating to the latest build.