- You store backups in a managed vault.
- Your backup scheme includes full and differential backups.
- In the backup plan, you have set retention rules but disabled archive consolidation.
- You notice, that archive retention consumes a lot of time and machine resources.
- In Acronis Storage Node logs you can see the "Backup copying has started" message indicating consolidation operation. To view Acronis Storage Node logs, connect the management console to Acronis Management Server, navigate to Logs, and switch to Events).
Issue in the product. Acronis Storage Node performs consolidation despite it has been disabled in the backup plan.
The issue has been fixed in Update 1. Please update to the latest build.