You want to activate Acronis True image and provide a serial number. The serial number is accepted, but you see this error message:
You've exceeded the maximum number of activations for this serial number.
Trial will expire in 29 days.
You try to resolve the issue by clicking Resolve issue or Enter serial number, but you see this message in further steps:
The serial number is registered to another account.
The serial number you have provided is registered in an Acronis account, but you are logged in to another account or not logged in to any account.
- Log in to your Acronis account at https://account.acronis.com/
- Check whether the serial number you have provided is registered to this account.
- If you don't see the serial number in this account, you need to find where it is registered:
- Check your mailboxes to find the confirmation email for the serial number registration.
- Log in to https://account.acronis.com/ using this email.
- If you can find the serial number in this account, use these credentials in Acronis True Image.
- If you cannot figure out where the number is registered, contact Acronis Customer Central and provide proof of purchase (confirmation email or license certificate) with your request.
- If you find the serial number in this account, but the problem persists, contact Acronis Customer Central for assistance.