This article will help you fix the missing text issue of your MTWeb portal.
Note: Windows Server 2012 will experience this issue, but Windows Server 2012 R2 and newer will not.
Customers installing MassTransit 7.7.1 or upgrading to MassTransit 7.7.1 may experience a blank (no text) page when opening the MTweb portal. This is an issue only on machines running Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008R2. It is caused by a missing setting in the default configuration in the Internet Information Services role.
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager from Start → Administrative Tools → IIS Manager.
- In the Connections pane, expand the server name, expand Sites then click on the Default Web Site entry to display the IIS configuration Home pane.
- Under the Connections pane, click on Default Web Site. Then double click MIME Types.
- Under the Actions pane click Add...
- In the File name extension: field, enter the following: .json
- In the MIME type: field, enter the following: application/json
- Click OK.