Follow these steps, if you need to link an existing Acronis Backup Cloud Customer to your WHMCS system.
1. Install and configure our AcronisBackupService module to WHMCS.
2. Configure Acronis Product.
3. Make sure that the Do not automatically setup this product option is selected. To find this setting, navigate to Setup -> Product/Services, then choose the product and click Edit, then navigate to the Module Settings tab:
4. Create a new Client.
5. Order a new Acronis service for this client.
6. Accept the order, make sure the Run Module Create check-box is cleared.
7. Go to this client, and then to Product/Services.
8. Select the AcronisBackupService product.
9. Find the AdminID and GroupID fields:
10. Specify the IDs of the existing Acronis Backup Cloud Customer. You can get it from the URL you see while searching for the user in the Acronis Backup Cloud Management console.
For example: https://cloud.acronis.com/mc/#groups/*GroupID*&account=*AdminID*
11. Save the Product.
The user should be linked in WHMCS module after these steps.