By engaging and using the Acronis Community Tools you agree to the below rules and that you will:
- Understand that Community Tools are not Acronis products, nor are they Acronis True Image components. Community Tools are not developed or maintained by Acronis employees.
- Understand that Acronis is not responsible for the information or content posted by private community members on the Community Tools page. When taking technical advice and using non-Acronis products and software, from anyone other than an Acronis Employee, you are 100% responsible for the resulting actions. Acronis is not responsible for the quality of the answers submitted, or the community tools made available by private forum members, period.
- Understand that Acronis does not own any Tools posted on the Community Tools page.
- Understand that Acronis Moderates the Community Tools and has the right to; pull down any content, not meeting requirements of the Acronis Community Tools page and/or change content to reflect accurate information.
- Understand that Acronis only Moderates the Community Tools page and does not have a commitment for answering any questions posted about the use of the Tools, or for providing support for their use. Use the Tools with the understanding that it is a community effort.
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, harassing, racially or ethically insensitive/offensive, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or any other material that may create a hostile atmosphere for any of your fellow forum users and participants. Acronis actively monitors all posts and any violations of this rule will result in immediate and permanent bans from posting on our forums. Acronis reserves the right to immediately remove any offensive posts and may provide such information to the local authorities if any laws are violated.
- You agree by sending a submission to the forum you grant to Acronis a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the submission. If you do not want to grant to Acronis the rights set out above, do not send your submission to the Community Tools page.
If you agree with the above terms, Acronis welcomes you to use the Community Tools page and grants you non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited access to do so. Should you disagree with any of the above terms you should not engage or discontinue engaging in the Community Tools page immediately and until such time as the terms become acceptable to you.
DISCLAIMERS AND INDEMNITY
By using the Site and/or posting Materials, you agree to indemnify Acronis, its officers, directors, employees, successors, agents, distributors, and affiliates for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your breach or alleged breach of this agreement (including without limitation, claims made by third parties for infringement of intellectual property rights), or for any content that is provided by you (or through your user I.D. and/or password). You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Acronis reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED. THE SITE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS. ACRONIS DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. ACRONIS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR GUARANTEES AS TO THE USEFULNESS QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE.
ACRONIS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT: (a) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (b) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (c) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS; OR (d) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM OBTAINING ANY CONTENT FROM THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
Where applicable law does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you. This Disclaimer applies to all content, merchandise and services available through this site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NEITHER ACRONIS, NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, DISTRIBUTORS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF ACRONIS (OR ANY THIRD PARTY POSTING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE) HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ACRONIS'S TOTAL LIABILITY (OR THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE) TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED ONE DOLLAR (US$1.00).
TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY.