To back up files or folders to cloud, do the following:
- In Cyber Protection console, select the computer you want to protect, and then click Backup:
- A default backup plan template is offered. Entire machine backup is selected by default. To select individual files or folders, click the What to back up field, and then select Files/Folders:
- Browse to the files or folders which you want to back up and select them:
- In the Where to back up field, cloud storage is selected as default. Leave it as is.
- Additionally, you can adjust backup schedule (how often you want your data to be saved):
- Additionally, you can adjust cleanup scheme (how long to keep backups). You have multiple options here: clean up archive based on backup age or number of backups, specify a single rule for all backups or different rules for monthly, weekly and daily backups:
- You can change backup plan title by clicking the pencil icon.
- Click Apply:
- Now the plan is selected for your computer. You can apply this backup plan to multiple computers: select a computer -> click Backup -> select a backup plan and enable it for this computer.