Acronis Backup Cloud offers a variety of branding options to customize the client-side interface of backup service in accordance with your brand's design.
Along with the web console branding options such as custom color scheme, logo, company and service names, Acronis Backup Cloud allows customizing contact information and support options. You can set your support line phone number, your support portal and knowledge base addresses.
To set up your custom support options:
- Open the management portal.
- Navigate to the tenant in which you want to configure branding. The branding is applied to all direct and indirect child partners/folders and Customers of the tenant where the branding is configured.
- Navigate to Settings -> Branding:
- To enable custom branding, turn the toggle switch to the on (1) position.
- Do one of the following:
- Configure the branding items.
- Click White label to clear all branding items, except for Service name, End-user License agreement (EULA) URL, Management portal administrator guide, Management portal administrator help, and Email server settings.
- Click Default settings to reset all branding items to their default values.
- Below the color scheme, are branding elements you can customise:
- Specify the URL of your support portal, support line phone number, and/or the URL of your knowledge base. Click a field to edit it:
Alternatively you can leave default options or leave the fields blank.
Support options are displayed in the backup management console. Support line phone number and support portal address are displayed on the About tab of the backup management console:
Link to the knowledge base is displayed in error messages and alerts: