You can receive upgrade licenses to Acronis Backup 12 if you have a perpetual license with a valid Acronis Advantage Standard/Premier support program or a valid subscription license of a product eligible for upgrade.
These products are eligible for upgrade.
If you are not sure whether you have a valid support program, check it as described in this article.
If you do not have a valid support program, you can purchase upgrade licenses for Acronis Backup 12.
Subscription licenses are updated automatically, Acronis Backup 12 will appear in your account.
Do the following to upgrade perpetual licenses:
- Log in to your account.
- Make sure all product serial numbers are registered under your account. If not, register them as described in this article.
- In Products, locate your Acronis Backup product which you want to upgrade:
- Click Free upgrade:
If there is any issue with the Upgrade not working, please contact Acronis Customer Central with a reference to this article and your purchase confirmation (Invoice, License certificate).
- Click on the product name:
A pop-up window will appear:
- If you have a valid Acronis support program, you will see the Get free upgrade button. Press it and Upgrade Serial Numbers will get automatically registered under your account and will also be sent to your mailbox.
- If you do not have a valid support program, you can always purchase Upgrade licenses in Acronis Online Store:
If you have any issues, please contact Acronis Customer Central with a reference to this article and your purchase confirmation (Invoice, License certificate). Please make sure you have serial numbers for the previous version available.