- Agent is offline although the machine is running.
- Incorrect last/next backup start time or other data displayed in the backup management console.
- Check last activities of the affected agent:
- Check Activities in the backup management console.
- Check logs on the Agent machine in:
- Windows: %allusersprofile%\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\MMS\mms.0.txt
- Linux: /var/lib/Acronis/BackupAndRecovery/MMS/mms.0.log
- macOS: /Library/Application Support/Acronis/BackupAndRecovery/MMS/
- Make sure that Acronis Managed Machine service (acronis_mms in Linux and macOS) is running and its user has required permissions:
- Windows: Start -> Search -> services.msc -> Acronis Managed Machine Service
- Linux: ps aux | grep Acronis
- macOS: sudo launchctl list | grep acronis
- Make sure the affected machine has internet connection.
- Make sure http://cloud.acronis.com is accessible from the affected machine.
- Make sure all required ports are open. You can check port with Cloud Connection Verification Tool. If the tool reports that a required port is closed, open this port.
- Make sure Acronis Management Server can process Agent's requests. You can check it by creating and applying a test backup plan (you can revoke the plan afterwards).
- Make sure the affected machine has received a correct token from the management server:
acropsh -m dmldump --service mms --viewspec-string Msp::Agent::Dto::Configuration
- Make sure the Uplink line is filled:
('.Uplink.Address.Address', 'string', 'eu-baas.acronis.com'),
('.Uplink.Address.Alternatives', 'array', ),
('.Uplink.Address.Alternatives^Nil', 'nil', None),
('.Uplink.Address.Port', 'dword', 7787),
('.Uplink.Address^Is', 'string', 'Msp::Agent::Dto::ServerAddress'),
('.Uplink.IsSuspended', 'bool', 0),
('.Uplink.SessionType', 'string', 'ams'),
('.Uplink.ZmqPublicKey', 'string', 'y0Qd(6lPiJ2<)JkpXcmpITe8VhGQWh^*/HLQVZq#'),
('.Uplink^Is', 'string', 'Msp::Agent::Dto::UplinkInfo'),
- Stop Acronis Managed Machine service for 4-5 minutes until the Agent goes offline in the backup management console. Start Acronis Managed Machine Service afterwards and check whether the issue persists.
- Windows: Start -> Search -> services.msc -> Acronis Managed Machine Service -> click Stop service, then click Start service
- Linux: /etc/init.d/acronis_mms stop
- macOS: sudo launchctl start <service_name>
sudo launchctl stop <service_name>
- If none of the above helps, please contact Acronis Customer Central for assistance.