Business notifications are separate from backup status emails and are designed to be helpful for business operators and other responsible managers. You can enable or disable business notifications for any given account in Acronis Backup Cloud. When enabled, business notifications will be sent to the specified e-mail address in the account.
Business notification emails are comprised of the following notice types and sent to the e-mail specified in the account and include:
- Quota overuse notifications (quota excess, overage excess etc.)
- Maintenance notifications (maintenance windows, software updates etc.) - available only for admins of Acronis-direct partners
- Scheduled usage reports (generated automatically on the 2nd day of each month)
To switch business notifications on or off:
- In the management portal, navigate to Users.
- Select the user for which you want to adjust notifications.
- In Settings, click the pencil icon.
- Select the notifications you want to receive:
- Maintenance notifications
- Quota overuse notifications
- Scheduled usage reports
- To enable business notifications, check the Send business notifications check box.
- To disable business notifications, clear the Send business notifications check box.
- Click Done.