- You want to browse backup contents in Windows Explorer, either for recovery purposes or just checking what is inside a particular backup.
- You locate the corresponding .tib file and double-click it.
- Backup opens, but files and folders are not displayed.
Issue in the product.
- Help us investigate the issue: collect debug logs, step-by-step screenshots and send this information via Feedback form within product interface.
- Use this workaround. Note that it includes recreating your backup settings from scratch.
- Temporarily disable antivirus and antimalware software.
- Follow https://kb.acronis.com/content/48668 to apply Cleanup Tool. This will remove Acronis True Image from your computer.
- Reboot your computer.
- Download the latest version of Acronis True Image 2017 from your account. See https://kb.acronis.com/content/1642 for more details.
- Disable temporarily antivirus and antimalware software again (if enabled automatically upon reboot).
- Install Acronis True Image 2017 by using the downloaded installation package.
- See whether the issue with viewing backup contents is resolved.
- If the issue persists, contact Acronis Customer Central.