Backup to cloud fails with error:
Error code: 103
Message: Failed to resolve hostname baas-fes-us2.acronis.com
IP addresses in Acronis US and EU data centers have been changed. This change was made to enable redundancy of Internet uplinks.
You either need to clear DNS records cache or change data center IP addresses in your firewall settings (if your environment has strict firewall policy and you have previously specified IP addresses manually).
To clear DNS records cache:
- Open Command Prompt: start -> search -> type "cmd"
- In Command Prompt, issue:
To change IP addresses:
- In your firewall's settings, navigate to the list of IP addresses allowed through your firewall.
- Specify new IP addresses:
- for cloud-fes-us2.acronis.com:
18.104.22.168 is changed to 22.214.171.124
126.96.36.199 is changed to 188.8.131.52
- for cloud-fes-eu2.acronis.com and baas-fes-eu2.acronis.com
184.108.40.206 is changed to 220.127.116.11
- for rs-us-baas.acronis.com, us-baas.acronis.com, us-bc-baas.acronis.com, us-wr-baas.acronis.com, wr-us2-cloud.acronis.com
18.104.22.168 is changed to 22.214.171.124
126.96.36.199 is changed to 188.8.131.52