Backup to cloud fails with error:
Error code: 103
Message: Failed to resolve hostname baas-fes-us2.acronis.com
IP addresses in Acronis US and EU data centers have been changed. This change was made to enable redundancy of Internet uplinks.
You either need to clear DNS records cache or change data center IP addresses in your firewall settings (if your environment has strict firewall policy and you have previously specified IP addresses manually).
To clear DNS records cache:
- Open Command Prompt: start -> search -> type "cmd"
- In Command Prompt, issue:
To change IP addresses:
- In your firewall's settings, navigate to the list of IP addresses allowed through your firewall.
- Specify new IP addresses:
- for cloud-fes-us2.acronis.com:
22.214.171.124 is changed to 126.96.36.199
188.8.131.52 is changed to 184.108.40.206
- for cloud-fes-eu2.acronis.com and baas-fes-eu2.acronis.com
220.127.116.11 is changed to 18.104.22.168
- for rs-us-baas.acronis.com, us-baas.acronis.com, us-bc-baas.acronis.com, us-wr-baas.acronis.com, wr-us2-cloud.acronis.com
22.214.171.124 is changed to 126.96.36.199
188.8.131.52 is changed to 184.108.40.206