Acronis Monitoring Agent service.
In Windows, the software creates two users during installation – AcronisAgent_0 with admin privileges and AcronisRestrict_0 without any privileges.
- AcronisAgent_0 is used for server monitoring
- Acronis Restrict_0 is used for web monitoring, SNMP, MySQL, Apache and custom shell scripts monitoring
In Linux, the software creates acronis user without privileges. Internal server monitoring is performed by the root user.
Operation logs are located in:
- C:\ProgramData\Acronis Monitoring in Windows
- /opt/acronis/log in Linux
- saved to the specified folder in Windows, if logging was enabled
- displayed on the screen during installation in Linux