Acronis Drive Monitor is a free, downloadable software application developed by Acronis to monitor server, workstation and PC hard disk drives.
You can download it here:
User guide is available here.
- Automatically checks for disk problems
Works on any Windows PC, workstation or server.
- Weekly status reports
Shows the electromechanical health of all your drives in one report.
- Monitors Event logs
Flags events that may indicate that data is in danger so you can back it up.
- Can support RAID drives too
Scripting allows you to monitor RAID controllers not using S.M.A.R.T. monitoring technology. An Acronis forum acts as a clearinghouse for users to share scripts.
- Three kinds of support
Acronis forum, Acronis knowledge base with dozens of articles and built-in help are available for this easy-to-use software application.
- Receive alerts immediately
Sends an email and displays a message on the Windows taskbar when it uncovers a disk-related problem.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP SP2+ x32 and x64 Editions
- Windows Vista all SP x32 and x64 Editions
- Windows 7 (all editions)
- Windows 2003 SP 2+ x32 (including x64 editions)
- Windows Server 2008 all SP x32 (including x64 editions)
Minimum System Requirements
- Mouse or other pointing device (recommended)
- 256 MB RAM
- Pentium Processor 1 GHz or faster