- You have a computer with Samsung SSD NVMe PM951 installed.
- When booting the computer with Acronis bootable media the SSD is not detected.
Disable SATA mode in UEFI (BIOS) in order to get the disk recognised in Linux:
- Start the computer.
- Access system setup by pressing F2 key (or another key specified in the manufacturer's documentation) when you see the manufacturer's logo.
- Go to System Configuration -> SATA operations and change from RAID On to Disabled.
- Download the latest bootable media and retry booting with it.