Why this alert is displayed:
This alert is displayed when our product detects that a backup activity was not started at the scheduled time. For example, if a machine was turned off during scheduled backup time, this alert will be displayed the next time it is connected to the Management Server.
When the alert is deactivated:
This alert is deactivated the next time this backup activity starts.
How to troubleshoot this alert:
- If the agent machine was available during the backup start time:
- Edit the backup task start time.
- If the alert appears again, recreate the backup task.
- If the newly created backup task also triggers the alert, contact Acronis Customer Central for assistance.
- If the agent was offline:
- Do not turn off machine during backup time.
- If machine was not turned off, make sure Acronis Managed Machine Service is running: Start -> Search -> services.msc -> locate Acronis Managed Machine Service. Contact Acronis Customer Central, if you need assistance.