- You install Acronis True Image.
- After a while you notice that system drive is full.
Maximum disk space usage for system protection is set to 100% during installation of Acronis True Image.
Open Windows System Protection and decrease disk space usage:
- Open system properties: Start -> Control Panel -> System.
- In Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings section click Change settings:
- Navigate to the System Protection tab:
- Under Configure restore settings, manage disk space, and delete restore points click Configure:
- Check whether Max Usage in Disk Space Usage section is set to 100%:
- Decrease Max Usage: