For the service provider:
- Create new groups with backup users for end customers. The end customer can back up their own machines and applications by using a backup console.
- Create new groups with administrators for resellers. Resellers can create and manage their own customers in a management console, configure their own brand for the backup service, and use their own storage to keep customers' data.
- Subscribe to the backup service from the client area.
- Suspend and unsuspend groups.
- Terminate created groups with all their content.
- Add a new administrator account from the client area in case the default one was deleted.
- See current usage statistics in the client area.
- Log in to the backup console from the client area.
- Upgrade a subscription (change quotas) by purchasing configurable options.
- Upgrade a subscription by switching to another product.
For installation and configuration of the WHMCS module for Acronis Backup Cloud consult Acronis Backup module for WHMCS deployment guide
See also Release Notes