Check the "Acronis Remote Agent" and "Workstation" services to solve the issue
This article applies to:
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Small Business Server Edition
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation
- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server - Virtual Edition
- You run Acronis License Server of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 and click Manage licenses on the local machine:
- The product errors out with the following error message:
E000807D5: 'NAME' cannot be found
There are three possible causes:
Acronis Remote Agent service is not started;
Workstation service is not started;
The installation of Acronis License Server was corrupted.
- On the machine where the Acronis License Server is installed, check if Acronis Remote Agent and Workstation services are started:
- Hit Start-Run and type in services.msc;
- On the Services window, right-click on the following services and select Start:
Acronis Remote Agent
To make sure these services are always started, double-click on each of them, set the Startup type to Automatic and click OK.
- If the issue persists, the most probable cause is that the installation of Acronis License Server has been corrupted. To fix it, please do the following:
- Please uninstall Acronis License Server from the machine;
- Perform a clean installation of Acronis License Server on the machine.
See also Using Acronis License Server.