- Target machines should be in one domain.
- Target machines should have the same operating system and architecture (32-bit/64-bit)
Do the following, if you need to delete a component from multiple machines in your environment.
- On the machine with Acronis Management Server go to the Command prompt: Start -> Search -> cmd.
- Right-click on the Command prompt and select Run as administrator.
- Run this command:
- When wmic opens, run the following command:
/node:<hostname> product where vendor="Acronis" get name,version
where <hostname> is the machine, from what you want to uninstall the component.
Processing this command might take up to 3-5 minutes.
- Note the name of the component you want to uninstall:
- Create a txt file with the list of machines (a simple list of names or IP addresses).
- Run the command:
/failfast:on /node:@"<Path_To_TXT_File.txt>" product where name="<Acronis Component Name>" call uninstall /nointeractive
where <Path_To_TXT_File.txt> is the path to the txt file with the list of machines and < Acronis Component Name> is the name of component you have noted in step 5.
- When the operation completes, the component is uninstalled from all the machines listed in the file.