- Target machines should be in one domain.
- Target machines should have the same operating system and architecture (32-bit/64-bit)
Do the following, if you need to delete a component from multiple machines in your environment.
- On the machine with Acronis Management Server go to the Command prompt: Start -> Search -> cmd.
- Right-click on the Command prompt and select Run as administrator.
- Run this command:
- When wmic opens, run the following command:
/node:<hostname> product where vendor="Acronis" get name,version
where <hostname> is the machine, from what you want to uninstall the component.
Processing this command might take up to 3-5 minutes.
- Note the name of the component you want to uninstall:
Example for Acronis Backup 11.5
Example for Acronis Backup 12.5
- Create a txt file with the list of machines (a simple list of names or IP addresses).
- Run the command:
/failfast:on /node:@"<Path_To_TXT_File.txt>" product where name="<Acronis Component Name>" call uninstall /nointeractive
where <Path_To_TXT_File.txt> is the path to the txt file with the list of machines and <Acronis Component Name> is the name of component you have noted in step 5.
- When the operation completes, the component is uninstalled from all the machines listed in the file.
When uninstalling this way, logs will remain on the machine after the product is removed.