There is an unsupported version of Microsoft Outlook installed on the machine that crashes the application
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
- Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Acronis True Image Home 2009
- Acronis True Image 11 Home
- Using Acronis True Image Home, you are trying to back up E-mail folders;
- When you select E-Mail Folders to back up, the product crashes with the following error message:
Program: C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImage.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unsual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
There is an unsupported version of Microsoft Outlook installed on the machine.
A common situation is that you may have both Microsoft Outlook 97 and Microsoft Outlook Express installed.
Uninstall the unsupported versions of Microsoft Outlook from the machine.
Only the following versions of Microsoft Outlook are supported:
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 6.0
Feel free to contact Acronis Support if you have further questions or need assistance, or you have a different issue.