This article provides instructions on how to troubleshoot and resolve issue with Family dashboard (access, incorect information displayed or other issues).
1. Check the expiration date of your subscription and make sure it is active. You can check it on the Account tab of Acronis True Image. Should the subscription expire, you need to renew it to continue using the product.
2. When you install Acronis True Image on a new device, you need to log in to your account for this device to appear in the Online dashboard.
3. Make sure your computer has Internet access (you can open other websites) and Acronis servers are available through specified ports, see this article for instructions.
5. Make sure Acronis Managed Machine Service Mini is running (this service is responsible for communication between your computer and Family dashboard):
- Open Windows services: Start -> Search -> services
- Locate Acronis Managed Machine Service Mini.
- Check the Status column, the service should be Started. If it is stopped, click Start the service.
If the steps above have not resolved the issue, collect this information and contact Acronis Customer Central: