In 2016 release Acronis True Image Cloud introduces Online Dashboard - a unified cross-platform solution that allows you to track and control the protection status of all computers, smartphones, and tablets sharing one Acronis account.
Online Dashboard is a web-based console, which is accessible from any computer connected to the Internet. With this web application, your family IT administrator can:
- Control the current statuses of all backups and synchronizations on all family devices running Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android.
- Manually start any backup on any computer.
- Recover data from any backup located in Acronis Cloud, including backups from PCs, Macs, and devices running iOS and Android.
Accessing the Online Dashboard
You can access the Online Dashboard:
- by opening https://trueimage.acronis.com
- by clicking Browse Devices in your account on Acronis website
- by clicking Open Online Dashboard in the product interface
Adding a new device to the Online Dashboard
- On the device that you want to add, open Online Dashboard at: https://cloud.acronis.com.
- Sign in with your Acronis account.
- On the Devices tab, click Add device.
- Download and install Acronis True Image.
- Start Acronis True Image and sign in to the same Acronis account.
Monitoring backups with Online Dashboard
Control the status of your devices' protection:
Backing up with Online Dashboard
Using the Online Dashboard, you can run a custom backup plan created on the computer:
Recovering with Online Dashboard
Using Online Dashboard you can access and recover data of all devices protected using one account.
- On the Devices tab, find the device that is the source of the data that you want to recover. If the device is offline, make sure that it is turned on and connected to the Internet.
- Click Recover.
- On the left panel, select the backup version by the backup date and time.
- On the right panel, select the check boxes next to the files and folders that you want to recover.
- Click Download.