If you need to change the account used by Acronis to log in to vCenter or ESX(i) host in version 5 and 6:
- In Cyber Protection console, go to Devices -> VMware .
- Click Hosts and Clusters.
- In the Hosts and Clusters list (to the right of the Hosts and Clusters tree), select the vCenter Server or stand-alone ESXi host that was specified during the Agent for VMware installation.
- Click Details.
- Under Credentials, click the user name.
- Specify the new access credentials, and then click OK.
If you need to change the account used by Acronis to log in into vCenter or ESX(i) host in version 4:
- Remove the Agent for VMware.
- Reinstall the Agent using the new account.