Why this alert is displayed:
You have exceeded your cloud storage quota.
When the alert is deactivated:
Once the quota is increased or some archives are removed from the cloud storage.
How to troubleshoot:
- Check the storage quota specified for the Backup account. Consider increasing the quota (see this article for help) or leave the field blank to allow unlimited storage for the user.
- If storage quota is specified correctly and there is actually enough free space for a backup, recreate cloud certificate on the agent machine to update storage data
- Ask the user to remove incomplete (if there are any) backups. See this article for detailed instructions.
- Ask the user to delete old backups (which they don't need anymore) from the cloud storage using the web restore interface:
A: In the Cyber Protection console click Recover.
B: In Location, select Cloud and click Recover files.
C: In the web restore interface, select the machine which backups you want to delete.
D: Click on the gear icon and select Remove:
5. Ask the user to delete old users/groups (which they don't need anymore). All related data will be removed from storage upon user/group deletion. See detailed instructions in this article.