- Register your licenses, as described in this article.
- Click Manage your backups and log in using your account credentials (the ones you use to log in to your account on Acronis website):
- Create new Backup Account by clicking on Add:
- Provide information and create a Backup Account:
- Activate the Backup Account by clicking on the activation link you receive to your e-mail.
- Specify a password for your Backup Account:
Now you call install Backup Clients on the machines you want to protect. See Acronis Backup Service: Installing Backup Client.
If you have not received or lost the activation link, resend it using Management Console.