By default the Acronis Access Tomcat service saves its temp files in the Acronis Access installation folder. These files can get big in volume which might cause issues if the drive doesn't have enough free space.
- Open the Acronis Access Tomcat Service Configuration tool. By default, it's located in Start –> All Programs –> Acronis Access. On Windows Server 2012 machines, use the App Search tool to locate it.
- Go to the Java tab.
- Under the Java Options section, find the setting -Djava.io.tmpdir=
- Change the path after -Djava.io.tmpdir= to the folder you want the temp files to be created in.
- Press OK.
- Restart the Acronis Access Tomcat service.
- If you upgrade the Acronis Access Server and it has a new version of Tomcat, you will need to configure this setting again.
- Make sure that the folder you select is on a drive that has more than 10GB of free space.