1. Try to connect to the console using IP alias of the Management server, not the external IP of the node. The external IP may change in case MGMT role was migrated from one MDS node to another.
2. Check drive speed with this command (execute it several times):
hdparm -t <disk device, e.g. /dev/sdb>
Read speed should be about 100MB/sec. If the speed is lower, the hardware must be improved according to the hardware requirements.
3. Applicable to Acronis Storage Express: check system resources. Lack of resources (high CPU load, used RAM etc.) can lead to console inavailability. Check CPU load, RAM amount and usage. Check whether hardware meets the hardware requirements described in the userguide.
If you need assistance please collect the following information:
1. Describe results of the above steps.
2. Collect Acronis System Report from the MGMT node, see Acronis Storage: Collecting System Report.
and contact Acronis Customer Central.