This article applies to:
- Acronis Disaster Recovery Service (formerly nScaled DRaaS)
Once deployed, the Cloud Hub acquire an IP address from your DHCP server. If you need to change the Cloud Hub network settings, please follow the instructions bellow.
Please find additional information on Interface Configuration Files using this link.
1. Log in the Cloud Hub using any SSH client such as PuTTY.
The credentials are root:nScaledfor@11
2. Edit the Interface Configuration File for the interface eth0 using vi text editor.
# vi /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
3. The default config file will look like that:
4. Using vi text editor, press i to insert text.
Set BOOTPROTO to none and add the IPADDR parameter and other parameters if needed.
Please refer to the screenshot bellow.
where <protocol> is one of the following:
none — No boot-time protocol should be used.
where <address> is the IP address.
where <mask> is the netmask value.
where <address> is the IP address of the network router or gateway device (if any).
where <address> is a name server address to be placed in /etc/resolv.conf if the PEERDNS directive is set to yes.
Once finished, press Esc to exit insert mode. Input :wq and press Enter to Save and Quit.
5. A message about file successfully save will appear saying that information has been written to it.