TimeCapsule is not detected automatically under Acronis Bootable media
How to mount TimeCapsule as a network AFP share:
- Boot the machine with Acronis bootable media.
- Start recovery from an Acronis True Image backup.
- In the top menu bar press Network.
- Select Connect to...
- In address bar provide afp://SHARENAME, where "SHARENAME" is the name of your TimeCapsule.
- Provide username and password for your TimeCapsule.
- Select Local or network storage.
- Now you will find your TimeCapsule in the list of mounted shares and can select it as the backup location.