The option Wake up the sleeping/hibernating is not available under backup options.
Enable the Allow Wake Timers option:
- Go into Control Panel: Start -> Search -> type Control Panel and select Control Panel in found items.
- Navigate to Power Options.
If you don't see Power Options, look at the upper right corner and switch View by from Category to either Large icons or Small icons. Now you should be able to see Power Options in the list.
- Select Change Plan Settings for the active power plan.
- Select Change advanced power settings in the low left corner of the page.
- Expand Sleep and then expand Allow wake timers.
- Select Enable.
On a laptop, select Enable for both Battery and Plugged In.
- Save changes.
- Restart your computer.
- Once this is saved and you review the advanced schedule options in Acronis True Image, the wake option button should be available.