This article applies to:
- You boot from Acronis Bootable Media of Acronis Disk Director 10.0;
- Once booted, you select Manual Mode to edit the disks;
- You right click on a disk, and select Advanced -> Edit or select Properties;
- Immediately after you click Advanced or Properties, the system reboots.
Issue in the product.
As a workaround, run Acronis Disk Director 10.0 in Windows to edit the disks.
Alternatively, you can use a Safe version of Acronis Bootable Rescue media and use it to edit disks:
- When creating Acronis Bootable Rescue Media, make sure to add Acronis Disk Director Safe version:
- Boot the computer from Acronis Bootable Rescue Media and select to boot Acronis Disk Director Safe version:
Feel free to contact Acronis Customer Central if you need assistance.