How to add Acronis True Image Home 2010 Plus Pack to a Windows XP based PE
This article applies to:
- Unpack all files of your WinPE 1.5 ISO to a separate folder on the hard disk;
(!) WinPE 1.5, which is a Windows PE 2004 version, is only available as a Software Assurance benefit with certain types of license agreements. For details, please see Microsoft Volume Licensing.
If you need a Windows XP based PE, you use WinPE 2.0. Please see Acronis True Image Home 2010 Plus Pack: Creating WinPE Media with Acronis Plug-In.
- Select Acronis -> Plus Pack for Acronis True Image Home 2010 -> Acronis WinPE ISO Builder from the Start menu;
- Specify path to the folder with the WinPE files;
- Specify path to the folder with the Acronis Plug-in files. By default, the path is:
Windows 32 bit: C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\BartPE
Windows 64 bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acronis\TrueImageHome\BartPE
- Specify the full path to the resulting ISO file including the file name;
- Check your settings in the summary screen and click Proceed;
- Burn the .ISO to CD or DVD using a third-party tool or copy to a flash drive. See Burning an ISO Image.
For information on how to add the product to a Windows Vista or Windows 7 based PE image see Acronis True Image Home 2010 Plus Pack: Adding Acronis Plug-In to WinPE 2.x or 3.0.
See also Microsoft TechNet Article: Windows PE Customization.