This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image 2015
- You have activated a full license key of Acronis True Image 2015.
- You install the Universal Boot Media Builder add-on.
- Run the Universal Boot Media Builder and create a Bootable Media with the True Image component.
- When you boot from the media and try to create a backup, a window appears with the message "This is a trial version of True Image"
Issue in the product.
The issue has been fixed in Update 2, please download the new build (both for the product and for the Universal Boot from your account on Acronis webseite).
As workaround for a BIOS machine you can create a bootable media using Acronis True Image:
- Start the product and click the Tools sign -> Rescue Media Builder:
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
As workaround for an UEFI machine please create two separate medias:
- One with Acronis True Image components using Rescue Media Builder on the Tools tab.
- One with Acronis Universal Boot using Acronis Universal Boot media builder.