This article applies to:
- Acronis MassTransit
- You have upgraded to PHP 5.5.16 or later
- When browsing to your MassTransit website, you get the following error:
HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error - C:\php\php-cgi.exe - The FastCGI process exited unexpectedly
The MSVCR110.dll file is missing.
You can verify this by following these instructions:
- Open a command prompt (Start -> Run -> cmd)
- Navigate to the php directory by using the cd command.
- Type in the following command:
If you already have the necessary .dll, the version information will be displayed and if not, you will receive an error such as "This application has failed to start because MSVCR110.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
PHP 5.5.16 requires that the MSVCR110.dll file be installed on the server. This .dll is available in the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Microsoft (you can download the update which includes it from here). You will need to download and install the 32-bit version (VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe).”
Please contact Acronis Customer Central if you need assistance.