You have not received an email notification from Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud. It could be an account activation email, password change confirmation email or backup status notification.
- Check your Spam/Junk folder.
- Add Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud sender to the Trusted Sender List: default firstname.lastname@example.org or the one you have specified in the User-defined e-mail settings.
- If you are have customized branding, check your custom outgoing SMTP server logs for errors.
- For backup status notifications: check Backup notifications level and make sure the type of the notifications you have been expecting is enabled. Adjust notifications level, if need be:
- Backup failed
- Backup succeeded with warnings
- Backup succeeded
- Daily recap about active alerts
Please contact Acronis Support if you need assistance.
We recommend adding an SPF trust record for cloud.acronis.com on your mail server to ensure that e-mail notifications are received. See 62424: Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud: default SMTP address for instructions.