This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image 2015
- You have upgraded Acronis True Image 2014 to Acronis True Image 2015.
- You have installed Acronis Universal Boot Media Builder.
- During media creation you select Acronis True Image 2015 components:
- Bootable media creation fails with:
Message: Cannot load the required components. Please reinstall Acronis Bootable Media Builder.
Event code: 0x0018000B+0x0018000B
Issue in the product.
The issue has been fixed. Please follow the steps below to get the corrected version:
1) make sure that Acronis True Image 2015 is updated
2) re-install Acronis Universal Restore component:
- uninstall the current version from Windows Control Panel
- launch Acronis True Image 2015, switch to Tools tab and click Acronis Universal Restore
- click Download:
- web browser will open and download of the latest version of Acronis Universal Restore will start
- launch the downloaded file and follow on-screen instructions to install Acronis Universal Restore. Version 11.5.39003 should be displayed on the installation screen before you click Proceed:
- Re-attempt creation of Acronis Bootable Media. It should now succeed.