Collecting crash logs on iOS
This article applies to:
- Acronis Access
If your Acronis Access app crashes on iOS, please collect the crash logs and contact Acronis Customer Central.
~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<your iPhone's name>/
C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\<your iPhone's name>\
Windows Vista or later
C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<your iPhone's name>\
Alternatively, there is a way to email the logs from a device:
- Start by opening up the Settings app.
- Navigate to General -> About -> Diagnostics & Usage (Diagnostics & Usage has moved under the Privacy menu in iOS 8) -> Diagnostic & Usage Data.
- Select a crash from the list.
- Tap on the crash and you will see a text field with a crash log. Long press to Select All and then Copy the crash text.
- Paste it into something you can get off of your device (for example, an email to yourself).
Android Crash - If the Android client crashes you will be presented a dialog prompting you to submit a crash report. You can optionally enter a comment on what you have been doing when you encounted the crash, or a case number, if you already have one. If you do not have a case, please open one at http://www.acronis.com/en-us/mobilitysupport so our Support Engineers can ask you for server logs, if necessary.
See also Acronis Mobility.