This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image 2015
Minimun system requirements
- Processor Pentium 1 GHz.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 1.5 GB of free space on a hard disk.
- CD-RW/DVD-RW drive or USB flash drive for bootable media creation.
- Screen resolution is 1152 x 720.
- Mouse or other pointing device (recommended).
Supported storage media
- Hard disk drives
- Solid State Drives (SSD)
- Networked storage devices
- FTP servers (an FTP server must allow passive mode file transfers. For data to be recovered directly from an FTP server, the backup must consist of files no greater than 2GB each)
- CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R (including double-layer DVD+R), DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-RE
- USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0, eSATA, FireWire (IEEE-1394) and PC card storage devices
Note for Mac owners: True Image 2015 for PC is not compatible with Bootcamp partition. Use Acronis True Image for Mac to backup your entire Mac including the Bootcamp partition. See Acronis True Image on Mac: Boot Camp support.