How to create Acronis Bootable Media with a backup archive on it (all-in-one)
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image 2015
Using Acronis True Image 2015, you can create Acronis Bootable Media that has a backup of your system on it (all-in-one).
Acronis Bootable Media with a backup can be created on the following media:
- USB flash drive formatted in FAT16 or FAT32;
- Start the product and select what to back up;
- As backup destination, select removable media that you would like to make bootable;
- Click Options:
- Click Advanced:
- Select Removable media settings:
- Select Place Acronis True Image 2015 on media:
You will now have Acronis Bootable Media with a backup file on it.
See also Acronis True Image 2015.