For general information about Acronis Bootable Media see Acronis Bootable Media.
Acronis True Image (all versions), Acronis Backup 11.7 (and older), Acronis Snap Deploy (all versions), Acronis Disk Director (all versions)
Acronis Bootable Media that you can download from your account at the Acronis website is the same with what you can normally create with the latest build of your Acronis product. All the product operations and options are the same in both versions of the Acronis Bootable Media.
Acronis Backup 12 and 12.5
The downloaded media does not allow backing up, validating backups, exporting backups, managing disks. Scrips are not included into this bootable media. Acronis Universal Restore is included into this media.Storage Node and Tape are not available in the list of locations. See detailed information on creating the media here.
- Downloading Acronis Bootable Media
- Burning an ISO Image
- Acronis Bootable Media Displays Wrong Drive Letters
- Changing Keyboard Language in Acronis Bootable Media
- Acronis Bootable Media of Acronis True Image Home Boots into Garbled or Low Resolution GUI
- Acronis Bootable Media Boots into Garbled or Low Resolution GUI
- Acronis Bootable Media Reports Wrong Image Creation Time