Use the remove_history script
In the logs you see the following error messages:
Error code: 61
Fields: $module : mms_vs_38774
Message: Command 'Removing expired activities' has failed
Acronis Managed Machine database accumulates entries with completed activities and accepted alerts, and can reach considerable size because of this. When the database reaches the defined limit, obsolete entries are deleted. If deletion fails, you can see this error message in the log.
Remove old activities with the remove_history script.
- Download the remove_history_mms script, unpack it and put into folder "C:\ProgramData\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\MMSData\DML".
- Make sure there are no backups are running on the machine.
- Stop Acronis Managed Machine Service.
- Copy the *.db3 (just in case).
- Open the administrative Command Prompt (start -> run -> cmd -> right-click on the cmd.exe and select Run as administrator) and navigate to C:\ProgramData\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\MMSData\DML with the cd command.
- Run remove_history_mms.bat YYYY-MM-DD [HH:MM:SS]. If you do not specify the arguments to the script it will remove all activities basically clearing the logs.
The issue is going to be fixed in the next updates of Acronis Backup.
Please contact Acronis Support if you need assistance.