This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2009
- Acronis True Image Home 2010
- Acronis True Image Home 2010 Netbook Edition
- You have Acronis True Image Home installed on Windows Vista;
- You create an image backup using Acronis True Image Home;
- You upgrade Windows Vista to Windows 7;
- After upgrading you select the image to mount, but the following message interrupts the operation:
- You click OK and pass through all steps of the Mount wizard. You click Proceed in the Summary window and start the mount task. The Mount operation ends with an error:
As a result of upgrading from Windows Vista to Windows 7, Acronis drivers are overridden by Windows drivers.
- Run the Acronis True Image Home installation file. See Downloading an Installation File of Acronis Software;
- Select Install Acronis True Image Home and select Repair:
This will repair the installation and you will be able to successfully mount an image.
The issue is only with upgrading from Windows Vista to Windows 7.