This is an issue in the product. As a workaround, run the backup manually
This article applies to:
- In Acronis Backup & Recovery 10, you create a backup plan;
- Under Where to back up -> Archive, you select a tape drive;
- Under Archive validation -> When to validate, you select one or all of the following:
- After a full backup is created
- After an incremental backup is created
- After a differential backup is created
- After the backup is created, the automatic validation fails to start with an error message similar to the following one:
Can't find the backup file specified
As a workaround, run the validation manually.
This has been fixed and the fix is available in the latest build of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10. See Downloading the Latest Build of Acronis Software.