There is a known issue with Java not having the latest keys for GoDaddy certificates: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8024889?page=com.atlassian.jira....
Acronis Access uses the Java certificates keystore and the new keys for GoDaddy certificates are missing from the store. In some instances, this can cause a problem, because the GoDaddy certificates dependant on them will be treated by Acronis Access as untrusted. Until this issue is resolved in a future Java update, you can download the necessary certificates and use the keytool to import them into the store manually.
- Download the certificates from the GoDaddy site: https://certs.godaddy.com/anonymous/repository.pki. Import the following G2 certificates - "GoDaddy Class 2 Certification Authority Root Certificate - G2" and "GoDaddy Secure Server Certificate (Intermediate Certificate) - G2".
- Copy the certificate files to the Java bin folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin).
- Open an elevated command prompt and use the "cd" command to navigate to the Java bin directory. This is generally located at: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin. (e.g. cd "C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin").
- Use the keytool commands below to import the downloaded certificates. In the commands bellow the "gdroot-g2.crt" part is the name of the downloaded certificate from the GoDaddy web site and "godaddyclass2g2ca" is just an alias you give to the imported certificate. Replace them with the name of your certificate and the alias you want to give your certificate.
keytool.exe -import -file gdroot-g2.crt -alias godaddyclass2g2ca -keystore "C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\lib\secure\cacerts"
keytool.exe -import -file gdig2.crt -alias godaddyintermidate2g -keystore "C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\lib\secure\cacerts"
Note: When asked for a password, enter “changeit” (without the quotation marks).
- When prompted to trust the certificate, enter “Yes” (without the quotation marks).
- Use the keytool.exe -list –keystore “C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\lib\security\cacerts” command to verify that the certificates are imported.
- Restart the Acronis Access Tomcat service.