When setting up a deployment operation (deployment task), you must specify a deployment template. Deployment templates also enable user-initiated deployment. See Acronis Snap Deploy 5: Configuring User-Initiated Deployment.
- Start the Acronis Management Console and click Action -> Manage templates:
- Click Create new:
- Provide a path to the master image:
- Select the data to deploy:
- Set the deployment settings that will apply to all target machines:
- Review the summary and click Save to create the deployment template: