How to check the build number and product version of Acronis Mobility products
This article applies to:
- Acronis Cyber Files (formerly Acronis Files Advanced)
- Acronis Files Connect (ExtremeZ-IP)
Acronis Cyber Files
Open the web-console of Acronis Cyber Files and look at the bottom of the page:
Start the ExtremeZ-IP Administrative Console and look at the bottom right corner:
Or you can open Control Panel -> Programs and Features (appwiz.cpl) and select Version among other details you want to display:
- Open the MassTransit Administrator
- Select the File drop down menu and select Server Information:
- Check Version:
You can also check by navigating to the executable – MassTransitEngine.cfg (which is located by default in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Group Logic\MassTransit Server folder on 64-bit systems and C:\Program Files\Group Logic\MassTransit Server on 32-bit systems) .
- Right click the executable and select Properties;
- Select the Details tab -> Product version:
For other Acronis products see Viewing Build Number in Acronis Products.